ACTING FOR VOICE-OVER
Instructor: Fiona Hogan
Acting is one of the most important skills you can have when performing in voice-over. Without the ability to act, you can’t tell a story, apply emotion to a scene and connect with another actor. This class is the perfect introduction into acting for people who are interested in improving your acting skills for voice-over performance.
- Work in a professional studio, with professionally trained acting coach and prominent working voice-over actress
- Perform scenes and monologues from current movies, TV shows, and plays
- Through performance get feedback and work on deepening emotional availability
- Utilizing learned insights work on animation, narration, or commercial voice-over copy
- Learn how to break down a script and the importance of script analysis
- Discuss basic acting elements such as blocking, voice and physicality
- Learn the parallels of acting for stage/TV/Film and Voice-over
Wednesday APRIL 5, 12, 19, 26, 2017, 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Cost: $425 + GST
Location: OTM Studios, 101 Powell St., Vancouver, BC, V6A 1G2
***For Payment, click on Dropdown menu below and scroll to appropriate entry***:
** Please make sure that the email you use to register with on Paypal is one that you check often. You are officially registered in the class once you receive an email confirming your deposit. Please look for this confirmation email from email@example.com. Sometimes it will land in your junk mail folder.