Cost: $599 + GST (2 payments of $299.50 + GST)
Class Hours: 1 class/week, 14 hours instruction, 6:30 - 10 pm
Instructors: Adriene Lindsay
Class Description: Audition Audition is designed for students who have professional experience and/or have trained in our Animation Practice - Level 2 Program and are looking to hone their skills to be competitive in the professional market. The program includes discussion about the business of voice-over and has a fast-paced work ethic with challenging material. Students will learn from a professional casting director about how to stand out, increase booking ratios, and learn the expectations of clients.
Next Session: Saturday and Sunday July 6 / 7. 10 am - 5:30 pm 2019 (Full)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be wait listed for the weekend.
[Animation Audition] does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB). As such. The registrar did not review this program.
- Receive candid, constructive feedback on your voice-over skills and advice on how to get to the next level.
- Learn about what is expected from you in an audition room and how to deliver consistent, quality work that will get you brought back in.
- Identify and work on shedding bad habits that are holding you back in the work.
- Choose material that is challenging and/or that you’ve always wanted to work on.
- Invent new characters to add to your repertoire through improvisation.
- Use material recorded in class to cut together a voice-over demo.
- Receive all of your recorded work on an mp3 at the end of each 4-week session.