COST: $525 + GST (2 payments of $262.50 + GST)
1 class / week, 4 weeks
Instructor: Jason Simpson
Designed for people with ‘none to some’ Voice-Over experience, this comprehensive 4 Week class focuses on voice-over for video games and the opportunities available.
Opportunities exist in gaming and the on-line world: whether you are starting a career in voice-over or are interested in just exploring the industry, this workshop is perfect for you. Participants in this workshop include a mix of people with no experience to people with some professional experience.
Next Session: THU OCT 5, 12, 19, 26. 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Join a fun-filled, in-depth, in-studio class that is intended for people interested in additional voice over opportunities other than cartoons and commercials. This class takes place in a professional setting at a professional studio. While you're given the full opportunity to be vulnerable as you learn, you're in a real studio environment, which gives you "the professional feel" for what it's like to be in the Voice-Over business as a pro. This class focuses on maximizing your time On the Mic.
- Gain experience in a professional studio, with industry-standard equipment
- Become familiar with mic technique, studio etiquette and industry terminology
- Overview of the Gaming industry
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd, what can make your voice – auditions stand apart from the rest
- End Goal Awareness
- Learn about where to find the work
- Pushing your Boundaries with Character creation
- Push Backs – Questions and Feedback for the Producer-Director
- Recording Auditions-Critiquing Auditions
- In studio Session Tips for Performance
- Audition for on-line games
- Taking Direction
- Receive all of your recorded work on an mp3 at the end of the class