International Student Information

Students from all over the world will be travelling to Vancouver to attend our Full-Time Comprehensive Voice-over Program which is 6 months long. Programs that are 6 months or shorter do not require a Study Permit, but students must show proof of acceptance when coming into Canada. International students who have been accepted into the program will be provided proof of acceptance for their journey to Canada.

Important Information For Study Visa

The Citizen and Immigration Canada website states that to be eligible to study in Canada;

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.

  • You also must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada, and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.

  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.

  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.

For Student Visa information contact a Canadian consulate or one of the following government offices:

Canada Customs & Revenue Agency
Public Enquiries Unit, Canada Customs
333 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 5R4
Tel: 1-604-666-0545

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
615 Prospect St. West 1st Floor
Fredericton, NB Canada E3B 7K5
Tel: 1-888-242-2100

Canada Customs & Revenue Agency
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 1J5


International Students will pay $16,000 to attend the 6-month Comprehensive Voice-over Program.

Medical Coverage

In order to study in Canada, International students must have medical insurance coverage for the duration of their stay. The Government of Canada will not pay for the medical costs of International students. Health coverage for your stay can be purchased through a variety of Medical Insurance Brokers before arriving in Canada.

“On The Mic Training holds an interim designation certificate under the Private Training Act”

[The Comprehensive Voice-over Training Diploma] was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.