Kids & Teens Camp
Kids & Teens Camp
Kids & Teens Spring and Summer Camps
COST: $699 + GST (2 payments of $349.50 + GST)
Class Hours: 2 classes a day for 5 days, 30 hours of instruction
Instructors: Lee Tockar, Rhona Rees, Kazumi Evans, Jack Cox
Class Description: On The Mic Training’s Kids & Teens SUMMER CAMP is a week-long program, each day from 9-4pm with a 1-hour lunch, that is designed for young performers aged 10-17 and covers the fundamentals of commercial and animation voice-over from kids and teens perspective. In an extremely informative, but most importantly, fun and entertaining exploration, students learn industry expectations and are guided through many scripts and exercises to give them the tools they need to book the role.
Monday to Friday August 19 - 23 2019. 9 am - 4 pm. (OPEN SEATS)
Please Contact email@example.com for more information.
Kids and Teens Camp] does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB). As such. The registrar did not review this program.
Specifically, students will be able to:
- Watch animation clips from a variety of Animated movies and TV series to get a feeling of what characters they might do sound like and then discuss how to create those characters
- Learn the process of how a script evolves from words on a page into the characters they see on their favourite cartoons or hear on their favourite commercials on television and the radio.
- Create & experience on the mic a variety of animated characters and commercials that might fit them best
- Tour a local industry recording studio where hundreds of animated series are recorded to see what an actual recording studio looks like and how it functions
- Discuss the business opportunities available to kids and teens in the current voice-over industry, and what is expected from them at auditions and on the job.
** A one hour lunch will be supervised where students can catch up on their favourite animated movies and tv series.