COST: $525 + GST (2 payments of $275.63 INCL GST)
1 class / week, 4 weeks
Instructor: Erin Aubrey
Being able to sing or even carry a simple tune with a healthy vocal technique is one of the most fundamental skill-sets a voice-over artist can possess; having a basic understanding of musicianship and proper breath support also assists voice-over artists in being able to better market themselves, and develop more consistent, as well as versatile characters and voices. In this class, specifically geared towards voice-over artists and those wishing to improve their singing voices, you will learn to: develop and produce a balanced, healthy, consistent, and stress-free voice; expand your vocal range and emotion; gain awareness of your vocal apparatus, and how to get sound working for you!, and finally, let go of inhibitions in a safe, supportive and fun environment, while working through a phrase or two of a song.
•Work in a professional studio, with industry-standard equipment
•Become familiar with mic technique, and the sound of their recorded singing voices
•Explore their voices within the context of a studio, and in various genres
•Receive the tools and training required to achieve clarity and freedom in their voices and bodies
•Learn basic music terminology
•Receive individual direction, as well as recordings of this direction with which to practice from week to week.
Next Session: Saturdays MAY 13, 20, 27 JUN 3, 6:30pm-10pm
- Work in a professional studio, with industry-standard equipment
- Become familiar with mic technique, studio etiquette and industry terminology
- Explore your vocal range, in terms of characters and age
- Receive the tools and training required to achieve clarity and freedom in their voices and bodies
- Learn basis music terminology
- Receive individual direction, as well as recordings of this direction with which to practise from week to week.