1 class / week, 4 weeks
Instructor: Erin Aubrey
If you're new to Singing or looking to improve your singing voice, OTM’s Singing Foundations
is a course for you. It will improve your singing and strengthen your voices and build your
confidence in your voice. You will develop your voice in an informative, supportive, and encouraging
You will be introduced to concepts related to proper vocal production, breath support, projection,
quality of sound, and genre-specific singing. If you have little or no musical training we will also look at
basic musical concepts including rhythm, notation, and musical terms.
- Work in a professional studio, with industry-standard equipment
- Become familiar with mic technique, studio etiquette and industry
- Explore your vocal range, in terms of characters and age
- Receive the tools and training required to achieve clarity and
freedom in their voices and bodies
- Learn basis music terminology
- Receive individual direction, as well as recordings of this direction
with which to practise from week to week.
Friday MAY 12, 19, 26 JUN 2, 6:30pm-10pm
Cost: $499 + GST
Location: 101 Powell Street, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1E6
***For Payment, click on Dropdown menu below and scroll to appropriate entry***:
** Please make sure that the email you use to register with on Paypal is one that you check often. You are officially registered in the class once you receive an email confirming your deposit. Please look for this confirmation email from email@example.com. Sometimes it will land in your junk mail folder.